Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.04.2016, 15:16
adidas04 adidas04 вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию А у меня одновременно две ошибки сегодня, 3 недели стояла машина

Коллеги!

А у меня одновременно две ошибки сегодня, 3 недели стояла машина в гараже и сразу же при запуске:

Oil Temp. indicator faulty и следом Failure Oil level indicator. При этом температура двигателя не показывается, всё время на нуле. Carrera 997 Mk.I, пробег 21000, ближайший дилер в Красноярске...

Если это датчики, то сразу оба что-ли накрылись? Можно ли сбросить ошибку без дилера?

Иностранцы пишут так:
Цитата:
Last week while driving the 997 s 2005 I realised a warning (oil temp. indicator faulty) on the Dashboard screen. I first though it might be a fuse issue. However I did a reseach and found out that its a much simpler fix. Electric conflict caused the dash to remember and save the warning. Thats it, It was NOT a sensor 300-600$ issue . The oil temp. guage went unresponsive and Oil level indicator was also faulty. At that point I felt alittle sad. However I removed the - wire attached to the battery only for about 30 seconds and replaced it back. All was gone and I was back with the gauges working as new. I am glad it was only an electronic conflict and nothing more...
и вот так:

Цитата:
Had same incident in a 04 GT3 I am pretty sure it is from the low voltage. Mine was a onetime thing.
Cleared the code never saw it since.
If you see it again take it from there and maybe change temp sens. etc.

Последний раз редактировалось adidas04; 26.04.2016 в 15:26.